Surfing Fitness Guide

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New front yard! Random act of kindness!

So today has been a great day! I woke and didn't break my face with hard boiled eggs. lol ha-ha. Slept in till 11-am, there was a lot of mental stimuli going on, and sometimes all the commotion going on in are hacktive lives can be stressful. However the past few nights i haven't blogged. So as i was saying to day is a good one and its not through yet. As I was saying moring was great woke up had myself some beefkist, yum. Spent time with my fine little fiancee, did some yard work, and had a nice relaxing saturday afternoon. We now have, some what of curb appeal. Sweet. Now for are neighbors I need not to say. Ohh how could i forget the random act of kindness and honesty, that I par taked off. So this guy on a moped/scooter, what seemed to be he was searching for something. Well after he rifled thorough his belongings he scooted off. Right then after that I saw a $5 dollar bill, being wisped throughout the air. I ran over picked up the $5 dollar bill and started waving my hands in the air to get the gentlemen's attention. I got his attention and returned his gas money had been searching for the whole time. He filled up and i filled up with joy. A few other people at the gas station applauded.  Well thats it for now. Lisa is cooking dinner and im gonna do some more blogging. P.S. please follow and comment below.

1 comment:

PC Doctor