Surfing Fitness Guide

Monday, May 16, 2011

My first Blog.

Well I don't know, really where to start! I could introduce myself. My name is Eric, and this is where I start my life story. I'm 25yrs young now. Just had a birthday this march 2011, bought a house with my gorgeous fiancée. Plan on getting married in sept 2011. Date is set for 9/10/11, easy to remember right! Needs to be for me, since my memory isn't the best. Kinda like the movie momento, where the movie plays in reverse, and the main character places sticky notes all over to remember. I have alot going for me and what better time to start blogging then now. I started this blog for people to read comment and enjoy my stories. So enjoy and leave your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for being strong and you can always count on me to be by your side I love you Eric! You WILL be okay.

    ReplyDelete

PC Doctor